The Advisory Council is comprised of parents and parish community members (including the Parish Priest). Their role is to actively contribute to and enrich both the Catholic ethos and informed, proper governance of the school.
School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council:
- Acts as a support and ‘sounding board’ for the Principal.
- As required, advises the Principal regarding school financial matters, such as financial performance against budget.
- Provides panel membership on Principal appoint recommendations,in accordance with Catholic Education Commission WA Policy.
- Provides planning and development advice to the Principal on meeting the present and future needs of the school’s students.
- Disseminates information within the school community.
2023 School Advisory Council:
- David Galloway (Council Chair)
- Gemma Iseppi
- Selina Trainor
- Tim Newick
- Stephanie Poepjes
- Fr Marcello (Parish Priest)
- Vanessa Gangell (Principal)
- Tracy O’Dwyer (Assistant Principal)
- Rebecca Trigwell (P&F Representative)
Search Off Canvas