The Parents & Friends’ Association is an integral part of the St Joseph’s School community. The role of the St Joseph’s Parents and Friends Association is to:
- Provide support to the staff students and families within the school
- Provide social and learning opportunities for school families that contribute positively to the well being of the school community.
- Facilitate open communication within the school community.
- Through targeted fundraising initiatives, assist the school in providing the best possible educational and social environment for students.
- Communicate and work collaboratively, in the spirit of cooperation and partnership, with the school Principal, leadership team. Advisory Council and broader Catholic community.
Members of the St Joseph’s School Community can find out about recent activities of the St Joseph’s Parents and Friends Association on their Facebook page