Find all your Correspondence here...
View Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) / Remote Learning Updates
- April 24, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- April 21, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- March 30, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- March 25, 2020
- March 25, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- March 21, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 18, 2020
St Joseph's Playgroup
St Joseph's Playgroup is back!
Starting on Monday 25th February, 2019 (Week 4) and every Monday thereafter during the four school terms.
A very warm welcome back to everyone, and a special welcome to families new to St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Pinjarra and our program. We are excited to have you all with us for Term 1 and beyond.
National School Chaplaincy Program
I am pleased to announce that St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Pinjarra has secured approval for funding for a school Chaplain/Counselor in 2019.
New Fee Initiative
As part of our commitment to supporting families in our community, St Joseph’s will be reducing tuition fees plus the building levy to a combined capped rate of $390 per student from Kindy to Year 6 for 2019.
Download a copy of the Low Fee Initiative - Frequently Asked Questions
Download a copy of the 2019 Fees and Charges
Find Us on Facebook
The St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Pinjarra Facebook Page allows the school to stay in contact with Parents and Carers with regular updates and important information.
Scholastic Learning Zone Student Portal
Scholastic Literacy Pro™ is a browser-based program that assesses students’ reading ability and comprehension. It combines a reading assessment that computes students’ Lexile® measures with a reading management program that includes thousands of quizzes to assess independent reading. The reading assessment is an adaptive test that adjusts to students’ responses. Once students start the test, the difficulty level of questions change according to students’ performance. When the computer has enough information to generate a Lexile measure, the test stops. Scholastic Literacy Pro has both student software and teacher software. The student software allows students to generate a Recommended Reading List, take the LitPro Test and book comprehension quizzes, and track their results. The teacher software allows teachers to view quizzes, track student progress, and generate reports for their students and classes. Administrator software allows administrators to view data and measure progress across the entire school. Students can log in at home using their usual Scholastic login.
CONNECTED App for St Joseph's, Pinjarra
Our new Integrated Mobile App will simplify communication no matter what the information:
- Announcements - Messages/Push Notifications to the entire community or to specific designated groups
- Important Dates - Conveniently displayed calendar events
- Newsletter - Latest Newsletter and link directly to newsletter archive page
- Absentee - Electronic absentee notice emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- E-Forms - Electronic Excursion/Incursion Permission Forms emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- Contact Details - List of School Contacts to allow direct access via email or phone call
- Other Links - Direct links to your current website and other helpful services
CONNECTED provides critical real time information to where the recipients really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
Parent Class Purchases Required.
Class Requirements for students Kindy through to Year Six.